I am quite fond of various type of biscuits with my tea,but this Sunday thought of dishing out something different,which is healthy too. So here I made this tikkis and enjoyed them with hot tea. I didn't go for much decoration and just photographed from my plate and enjoyed having it in one of those good weather day. Hope you too find it interesting and make it in your kitchen.
1. Raw banana - 3 nos ( boiled,peeled and mashed)
2. Potatoes - 3 medium ( boiled,peeled and mashed)
3. Oats - 1/2 cup( for binding,increase if necessary)
4. Ginger garlic paste - 1tbsp
5. Green chilly - 2 nos(chopped)
6. Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
7. Dry mango powder - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 4 tsp(chopped)
9. Salt to taste
10. Refined oil for shallow frying
Mix all the ingredients,except oil in a mixing bowl.shape them into tikkis. Shallow fry from both side still golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce and hot masala tea.