1. Hakka noodles - 1 pkt(boil as per instructions in the pkt)
2. Shredded cabbage - 1 cup
3. Thinly sliced carrot - 1 cup
4. Thinly sliced capsicum - 1 cup
5. Dark soya sauce - 1 tbsp
6. Green chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
7. Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp ( can be more liberal heehee)
8. Chopped garlic - 3 tsp
9. Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
10. Salt to taste
11. Olive oil - 3 tbsp
In a wok,heat olive oil and stir fry the garlic till golden brown,add all the veggies and stir fry on high flame for 2 mins approx. mix in the sauces,salt,pepper,noodles and stir fry on high flame.
Rub few paneer strips with ginger garlic paste,pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Pan fry on high flame from both sides till golden brown.
Serve hot with some boiled eggs.