Wednesday 15 February 2012

Herb rice,creamy potato with sauted vegetables and meat chunks.


This recipe is a complete food in itself.I had many ingredients ready in the fridge so was quick to dish it out.In fact many variety of dishes can be prepared if we mix and blend here and there.

Ingredients for rice.

1.Boiled rice-2cup
2.Green paste-1/2cup(I made a paste of coriander,mint leaves,green chillies and curry leaves)
3.Mixed herbs-1tsp
4.Butter-1tsp
5.Salt to taste

Method
In a frying pan add butter and lightly stir fry the rice.Add green paste,herbs and salt.

Ingredients for potato

1.Boiled and mashed potato-1 cup
2.Black pepper powder-1/2tsp
3.Fresh cream-3tsp
4.Salt to taste

Method

Mix all the ingredients and keep aside.

For meat balls

I have taken leftover boneless meat chunks from meat curry.(Check kosha mangsho for the recipe)and sauted them dry in 1tsp olive oil.

For vegetable saute I have taken babaycorns,brocolli,mushroom and steamed them.Then I added salt,black pepper powder and lemon juice.

After all the preparations done I plated all of them as seen in the picture.You can go ahead and doll it up as you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment